Padrino 0.9.15 Release! New Core Member!
Padrino 0.9.15 adds in a few new features. You can now use templates to generate entire padrino projects or use plugins that will easily integrate libraries and other components into your padrino project. In addition to fixes, this version adds new translations as well as components from stylesheets, renders, and orms!
With the templates and plugins generator in padrino we can now generate a project with a template using:
padrino-gen project my_project -p path/to/my/template.rb -r=path/to/your/project
For existing plugins that you want to have installed into your project, use the plugin generator:
padrino-gen plugin hoptoad
This version also provides new additions such as,
a variety of new components to padrino:
- erubis – renderer(thanks to cored)
- liquid – renderer(thanks to rwilcox)
- mongomatic – orm(thanks to lusis)
- ohm – orm(thanks to lusis)
- scss – stylesheets
new translations such as:
- Dutch Translation (thanks to Martijin)
- Polish translation (Thanks to Kriss)
a few fixes, namely:
- fixes custom conditions
- fixes the app generation destroy option
- routes now take a regex
- ensures that the .component file stores the choices after they have been validated
- fixes an issue with the reloader where the object space wasn’t been cleared.
- fixes the logic for options_for_select helper
- Removed some deprecation
- Fixed DataMapper.finalize
To see the full list of changes, take a look at the changelog
We are also excited to introduce our newest core member, lusis! He has contributed various components such as ohm and mongomatic, and has also generously setup a hudson server for the padrino community! We’re glad to have him on board and look forward to his contributions to the project!