comments powered by Disqus
Padrino 0.9.19 - Sinatra 1.1 compat, Screencast!
We happy, after our first birthday (11/11/10), to announce padrino 0.9.19.
We are very, very, near to the version 1.0.
We need to finish only three things:
If you want to contribute, focus on this three points.
Now, see the changelog of 0.9.19:
- Sinatra 1.1 compat
- Fixed destroy admin/app/page [Thanks to Sob]
- Fixed couchrest dependencies [Thanks to 21studios]
- Added a basic index file [Thanks to 21studios]
- Now Admin password are undecryptable [Thanks to Sob]
- Arrayify keys for invalidation in padrino-cache
- Fixed few typos errors [Thanks to Philtr]
- Fix conflict on seeds.rb when generating admin [Thanks to Spllr]
- Correct path in spec [Thanks to Spllr]
- Bypass admin login in development
- Norwegian translation [Thanks to Fossmo]
- Updated generator for new rspec version [Thanks to Rosstimson]
- Updated generator to work with legacy rspec version
- Fixed issue with views folder not being generated in projects
- Fixed the listing headers of admin pages, now is plural [Thanks to Rosstimson]
- Fixed model migration removal [Thanks to Sob]
- Updated plugins to pull using https [Thanks to Sob]