We pushed a new version of Padrino with few fixes and a new enhancement.
- Fixed a problem with routing of "/"
- Added utf-8 feature in forms using utf8/_e/snowman tag
We pushed a new version of Padrino with some new good features and important fixed to our admin.
Here the list of changes:
- Fixed problems with admin
- Now only AS > 3.0
- Added padrino-cache
- Added redis backend for padrino-cache
- Added dom helpers [Thanks to nu7hatch]
- Added regex support for route portions
- Update rspec generation to use let() [Thanks to rbxbx]
- Added mysql2 support for activerecord [Thanks to kyanagi]
- Fixed riot test helper generation
- Added concise routing support
- Added controller mapping support
- Fixed tests to support concurrency
- Fixed options_for_selec to be Array-compatible [Thanks to zmack]
- Support Sinatra before blocks correctly
- Added support for shallowing in controllers
- Remove padrino-admin dependency on padrino-gen [Thanks to selman]